|HP LaserJet 1022 Printer|
HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Drivers ~ The HP printer driver products are used to connect between computers/laptops and printers. To download a HP LaserJet 1022 printer drivers, you must not find it directly at the HP site. However, you can get a driver for LaserJet 1022 which is very easy to visit our site. Conversely, if you visit the official website, where you will have trouble finding the appropriate driver files to your liking, this is due to the very many types of drivers for HP printer brands. On our site will explain how to download and install the HP LaserJet 1022 drivers directly and easily.
This website provides HP LaserJet 1022 printer drivers and how they are installed, the HP LaserJet 1022 Drivers has several operating systems like Windows and Macintosh. Before downloading the printer driver you should pay attention to the details of the operating system support, so there is no error when connecting the drivers to your computer’s device.
HP LaserJet 1022 Drivers Download
- HP LaserJet 1022 Printer series Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver
- Operating Systems(s): Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Win 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Win 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Win Server 2003, Microsoft Win Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Win XP (32-bit)
- File Type: Driver
- File Version: 20120918
- Release date: Jan 9, 2013
- File name: lj1018_1020_1022-HB-pnp-win32-en.exe
- File Size: (2.6 MB)
- Driver Download
- Operating systems: Windows 7 (32-bit),Microsoft Win 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Win 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Win 7 (32-bit),Microsoft Win 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Win 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Win 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Win 8.1 (64-bit)
- File Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
- File Version: 5.0.0.083
- Release date: May 4, 2017
- File name: HPPSdr.exe
- File Size: (10.1 MB)
- Driver Download
- Close all software programs running on the Users computer.
- Click the Download button only and save this file
- Double-click on the downloaded file. The self-extracting process will appear.
- Click to accept the terms of the license agreement. Click Next.
- The driver installation begins. The driver file is already installed during this process.
- The display appears to ask for confirmation to connect the USB cable. Insert the USB cable.
- The device is connected, waiting for PnP to finish installing the driver.
- Click Finish to complete the software installation.
- To use HP Print and Scan Doctor, simply download the file and run it.
- Click the Download button and save the file to the Users computer.
- Go to the file storage location on the User's computer and please double-click the file name "HPPSdr.exe" to open and run the tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use HP Print and Scan Doctor.