|HP LaserJet 5550n Printer|
HP LaserJet 5550n Printer Drivers ~ The HP printer driver products are used to connect between computers or laptops and printers. If you would like too download a HP LaserJet 5550n printer drivers, you do not must look it directly at the HP site. However, you could get a driver for the HP LaserJet 5550n which is quite easy to visit our site. Conversely, if you visit the official website, where you will have trouble finding the appropriate driver files to your liking, this is due to the very many types of drivers for HP printer brands. On our site will explain how to download HP LaserJet 5550n drivers directly and easily.
This website that provides HP LaserJet 5550n printer drivers and how they are installed, the HP LaserJet 5550n Drivers has several operating systems like Windows and Macintosh. Before downloading the printer driver you should pay attention to the details of the operating system support, so there is no error when connecting the drivers to your computer’s device.
HP LaserJet 5550n Drivers DownloadHP LaserJet 5550n Printer Driver for Windows 7/8.1/8/10
- Operating Systems(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Released date: Mar 28, 2017
- File Name: upd-pcl6-x32-220.127.116.1169.exe/upd-pcl6-x64-18.104.22.16869.exe
- File Version: 22.214.171.12469.
- Download (18.12MB) Driver HP LaserJet 5550n Windows 7/8.1/8/10
- Download x64 (19MB) Driver HP LaserJet 5550n Windows 7/8.1/8/10
HP LaserJet 5550n Printer Driver for Windows Vista/Xp
- Operating Systems(s): Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp
- File Name: clj5550_pcl6_win32.exe/clj5550_pcl6_win64.exe
- Download (14.48MB) Driver HP LaserJet 5550n Windows Vista/Xp
- Download x64 (13MB) Driver HP LaserJet 5550n Windows Vista/Xp
- Operating Systems(s): Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- Released date: 28 Jan 2008
- File Name: HP_LaserJet_and_Edgeline_print-only.dmg,
- File Version: 126.96.36.1991
- Download (18.12MB) Driver HP LaserJet 5550n Mac
HP LaserJet 5550n Driver Installation instructions for USB connection
- Close all software programs running on the Users computer.
- Click the Download button only and save this file
- Double-click on the downloaded file. The self-extracting process will appear.
- Click to accept the terms of the license agreement. Click Next.
- The driver installation begins. The HP LaserJet 5550n driver file is already installed during this process.
- The display appears to ask for confirmation to connect the USB cable.
- Insert the USB cable.
- The device is connected, waiting for PnP to finish installing the driver.
- Click Finish to complete the software installation.