|HP Officejet 4500 Printer|
HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer - We have HP Officejet 4500 printer drivers that supported by the windows operating system. You can download the driver driver directly in the next post.
Important: Before downloading you need to make sure whether this driver is suitable for your needs, so you will not be wrong while installing it on your device.
HP Officejet 4500 Printer Driver Setup Installation
- Please use a 2 meter (6 foot) USB High speed (2.0) cable
- Then you download the HP Smart Install update utility file to your desktop.
- Double click on the file.
- Select the printer that you would like to turn Smart Install on or off from the list.
- Click on `the Enable or Disable` button in the dialog window.
- Following the on-screen instruction to proceed.
- Power cycle the printer when it prompts you to do so.
- Driver Name: HP Officejet 4500 – G510h Windows Driver
- Release date: Jul 31, 2015
- File Name: OJ_AIO_4500_G510g-m_Full_Win_WW_140_408-5.exe [225.3 MB]
- File Version: 14.8.0
- Operating Systems(s): Windows 7 (32-bit), 7 (64-bit), 8 (32-bit), 8 (64-bit), 8.1 (32-bit), 8.1 (64-bit), 10 (32-bit), 10 (64-bit), Vista (32-bit), Vista (64-bit
- Driver name: HP Officejet 4500 – G510h Mac Driver
- Release date: Mar 1, 2010
- File name: OJ4500vG510g-m_Mac.dmg [180.6 MB]
- File Version: N/A
- Operating Systems(s): Mac OS X 10.4,10.5